Thursday, January 11, 2007

More Christmas with Family

My parents got back to SC after we had been there a few days at Sarah's already. I was very excited that they brought my Grandma back from FL. I miss not seeing her more. We had another Christmas celebration with them on Thursday after Christmas. My girls probably thought Christmas was never going to end. Ha ha They opened some little things from my parents early in the day, and then the bigger things that evening when we all could be together. Again, I didn't get a lot of pictures of everyone with our camera because of the problems we had. Sarah will probably be posting more on her site though. There you will see great pics of my nephew, Jonas. Boy do I miss him! It was such a great trip, and we were able to see so many people we love. One of the neatest things we were able to do that week was get a four-generation picture done while my Grandma was there. Precious memories. . . .


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Those pictures are priceless. Especially the ones of Emma with her EasyBake. Too much fun!!!

The Barkers said...

I'm still finding things around the house that aren't ours! I found Baby Alive's little sock in Jonas' sock drawer last night! I know his feet are little but not that little! haha! I wonder who put that sock in his drawer? Probably Kris! hee hee!

Anonymous said...

great pictures!!! i used to have an easy bake oven! i have some pictures of mom and me making things too! brings back memories!