Yes, I love to be silly with my girls. We had a fun time celebrating Mother's Day together. I got a cool, new phone from Verizon Wireless called a crazor. It is red! Yes, I love red. This phone is like an MP3 as well, and it takes pictures and video. If we wanted to pay for it monthly we could have internet access as well and check my e-mail, but I don't see the need. One cool feature we did use for the first month is the GPS navigation system. It was incredibly helpful in traveling to NC on our vacation. Anyway, I am enjoying the phone. We went to Ruby Tuesday for lunch and had a great time there too on Mother's Day. Since Barnes and Noble is close to the restaurant there at our mall, the girls had a great idea of stopping in at the Starbucks there. :-) I've trained them early. Ha ha Even if I didn't have a thing given to me for Mother's Day or a place to go out to eat, I have the two most wonderful daughters in the world, and that's what is so wonderful about celebrating that special day. They certainly have an amazing father though who is very thoughtful and does special things for me. God has blessed me to be a mom, and I praise Him for giving me that role in life.
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock. Isaiah 26:3-4
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Mom's Day
Yes, I love to be silly with my girls. We had a fun time celebrating Mother's Day together. I got a cool, new phone from Verizon Wireless called a crazor. It is red! Yes, I love red. This phone is like an MP3 as well, and it takes pictures and video. If we wanted to pay for it monthly we could have internet access as well and check my e-mail, but I don't see the need. One cool feature we did use for the first month is the GPS navigation system. It was incredibly helpful in traveling to NC on our vacation. Anyway, I am enjoying the phone. We went to Ruby Tuesday for lunch and had a great time there too on Mother's Day. Since Barnes and Noble is close to the restaurant there at our mall, the girls had a great idea of stopping in at the Starbucks there. :-) I've trained them early. Ha ha Even if I didn't have a thing given to me for Mother's Day or a place to go out to eat, I have the two most wonderful daughters in the world, and that's what is so wonderful about celebrating that special day. They certainly have an amazing father though who is very thoughtful and does special things for me. God has blessed me to be a mom, and I praise Him for giving me that role in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
There are my sweet girls! I can't wait to see you in less than two weeks!! I miss you all so much.
What adorable pictures!
Post a Comment