
Yes! I am still alive. I know some of you have wondered what happened to me or maybe just to my blog. It's a long story, but the last month or so has been incredibly busy and full of unexpected things. I want to say that I am thankful that our God is the same yesterday, today, and forever! He is working in my heart to keep trusting, resting, and knowing Him.
Just a quick note of news. . . I have to have surgery again. I am not thrilled about this by any means, but after many doctor appts. in the last month or so, I know this is what is best. I can thank the Lord that He has led me to Loma Linda University Medical Center and I have a specialized surgeon doing the work on me. Wierd thing is, I started this blog during my recovery from the surgery I had in July 2006--the surgery that was supposed to fix things that I am having trouble with again. It's just worse this time, and I have to have more extensive surgery done. I found out that pelvic prolapse repair surgeries have the highest failure rate of "repair surgeries." That is why I am glad that this time I have the surgeon that only does this type of thing every week. Please pray for me as I prepare for all of this and have the surgery on April 16. Also, please pray for Kris and the girls as I will not be my normal self for the first couple of weeks. It's a six week recovery, but I can most likely resume a light normal schedule within a few weeks the surgeon said. Thanks so much!
I will write more and post pics soon. Lots of fun, good, exciting things have been happening in our lives over the last couple of months.
2 comments:
I will be praying for you Andrea!! Thanks for the update. I subscribe to your "feed" and I have missed your posts this past month. :-)
Thanks, Becky! I appreciate the prayers.
Post a Comment