Sunday, October 22, 2006

It's Coming Again!





Yes, the pictures you see are real. Snow has already fallen in MI, and it is predicted to fall again this evening and tomorrow. I doubt it will really be staying around long or accumulating here, but it is making me wonder what we are in for this winter. I do love the snow and am glad we have experienced real winter again these last couple of years. Of course, a few months of it would be just fine. We do have long winters here. In fact our first fall here, we saw the first snowfall with accumulation at Thanksgiving, and then when my parents came the following April, we went from near 80 degrees the day we picked them up to snow that weekend. Aahhh, MI. . . . My husband is not thrilled with the whole thing, let me assure you. Winter in MI has not settled well with him. :-) He does miss that S.C. warmth.

5 comments:

The Barkers said...

I don't envy you! Come back south!! We'd love to have you. :-)

Stephens said...

You're funny! God's in charge, ya know.

Jenny said...

Oh come now. You know you love it! :-)

Stephens said...

I do love having all four seasons. MI is a beautiful place. Kris says though that we don't get to have all the seasons. He still says we only saw 2 weeks of summer this year. I can't argue well there seeing that I missed most of summer, however long it really was. :-)

Jenny said...

Well it seems to me (pregnant though I was) that we had a reeeeeally long summer. But that could be my pregnancy talking! :-)