Sunday, March 25, 2007

Home with Olivia

Well, Olivia has croupe again. Poor girl! She had an acute case of it in the fall, along with the beginnings of pneumonia. She had a mild case of it just a few weeks ago, but now it is bad again. I had to take her to the doctor yesterday morning, and she ended up with two shots--one in the top of each leg. She didn't even cry! She was so brave and a tough little cookie. :-) I was so proud of her. Two nights ago she was up 3 times struggling with that barky cough and trouble breathing, and then last night she was up 1 time. The doctor said that the cortisone they injected her with should really take effect today. I pray she is able to rest well tonight.

I got the slideshow done of Emma's field trip. Here it is:

1 comment:

Matt and Karen said...

Oh No, I'm home with Owen too. He got the croup on Thursday and is on a steroid until tomorrow. This is my first experience with croup, it amazed me how quickly it came on! He was up All night last night. Hopefully our kiddos get feeling better today!