Thursday, December 18, 2008

Birthday fun at Disneyland

Okay, I am up for the second night in a row, not able to sleep. I figured that this was a good time to do something I haven't been making much time for lately (months, really). I have had people, dear friends and family, "on my case" now for quite some time for not posting many pictures anymore. You've all been right. With homeschooling and all things new in CA though, posting pics and doing much fun stuff on the computer for me hasn't been priority. :-) Well, here are some slide shows of Emma's birthday weekend. I hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

A Hint of Home said...

Oh, How I wish we could have been there. I'm so glad she had such a fun day. She got lots of nice gifts. Give her a kiss for us.
Miss you all!

The Barkers said...

What fun pics from Disney!
I so wish we could've been there for Emma's birthday! We miss you and love you so much!