Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pics from the 4th

Well, I know it's been a week or so since I wrote about our fun time with the Trues on the 4th. I mentioned I would post pics from our time together. Here they finally are:


Alicia and me


Eric and Kris getting ready for a game on their Wii


The kids loved playing the Wii too.


I found Olivia out in the backyard playing by herself. She is content to go do things alone.


Our two with their two. Here is where you start to see Olivia coming out of her shell.


We couldn't do any kind of fireworks here because of the fire hazard, but we could do those pop-its, so the kids had fun throwing them.


Ready? One, two, three!


Kris came out and had to get in on the action too. :-)


My sweet girls!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

OK, 2 things - Olivia is TALL!!! Emma is TALL!! They are growing up so fast!! We need to get out there pronto!! :-)

GRASS!! This is the first picture I've seen of you guys in CA in such a green location. Cool!

OK, 2 more. Those are some crazy faces from your second born. I love it.

I miss you. Glad you had a good 4th - ours was not the same without you. :-)

Stephens said...

I know, I was actually going to say something about the fact that they HAVE a backyard. It's small but, oh, how we miss having THAT at all! They live in a very beautiful area with decent lots. It's not like the crammed neighborhood that we are in.

The Barkers said...

Aw looks like you had fun! Livie makes me laugh in the "coming out of her shell" pictures!