God has blessed us with a wonderful daughter who turned 10 yrs. old today! Yes, she has hit the double digits. It's hard to believe that we have been parents for a decade. We celebrated the day by giving her a new bike in the morning and then heading to Disneyland. Of all days to rain and be "cold" in SoCal, it was today. We had a memorable experience, to say the least. We made sure that we had fun though. Here are a couple of pics from the day. I'll have to write more later because I am exhausted and ready to go to bed.
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock. Isaiah 26:3-4
Monday, December 07, 2009
Works of God Monday
God has blessed us with a wonderful daughter who turned 10 yrs. old today! Yes, she has hit the double digits. It's hard to believe that we have been parents for a decade. We celebrated the day by giving her a new bike in the morning and then heading to Disneyland. Of all days to rain and be "cold" in SoCal, it was today. We had a memorable experience, to say the least. We made sure that we had fun though. Here are a couple of pics from the day. I'll have to write more later because I am exhausted and ready to go to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun day inspite of the rain.
Happy, Happy Birthday Emma!! I love you so much. Wish we could have been with you on your special day.
Next time I'm there maybe we can ride bikes together and this time I won't take a spill. lol
Love you!
Post a Comment