Saturday, July 29, 2006

Introducing Butterscotch

Well, I figured if I gave Daisy, Sarah's dog, a spot on our blog, then I certainly should give honor to our own pet. :-) We became pet owners for the first time last year (well, we did have fish in S.C.). After Emma's regularly asking for some sort of pet, and much discussion on our part, we decided a guinea pig would be good. She had been around the classroom guinea pig at school and really liked it. I did not seem to have any allergy problems when I was playing with it, so we agreed on getting one of our own. Butterscotch is coming up on 1 yr. old and is a fun little guy to have around.

Butterscotch likes to run around in our foyer area. We keep our bedroom doors closed. It's not fun trying to get him out from under the bed or dresser.

The girls loving on Butterscotch


Butterscotch LOVES his hay. He eats pellets and yogurt drops during the day and chews on bark bites. His most favorite thing in all the world is getting carrots in the morning. He squeaks for them as soon as we are awake.

Butterscotch plays in and with his chew tunnel.

That's all folks!

No comments: