You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock. Isaiah 26:3-4
Thanks, Julia! We are well, and we look forward to seeing you next month when we come down to visit. Thanks for your prayers. We love and miss you guys (wait, ya'll). :-)
Rayvena, I know exactly what you mean. Life is crazy busy, and I have realized that the "perfect" opportunity for that phone call will probably never come. I am trying to make it important though to keep up with friends and decided to try this. I am not saying we should never talk on the phone. :-) We just may be able to keep up more regularly this way. We are coming down in the middle of August, so we look forward to seeing you guys again.
2 comments:
Thanks, Julia! We are well, and we look forward to seeing you next month when we come down to visit. Thanks for your prayers. We love and miss you guys (wait, ya'll). :-)
Mrs. Stephens
Rayvena, I know exactly what you mean. Life is crazy busy, and I have realized that the "perfect" opportunity for that phone call will probably never come. I am trying to make it important though to keep up with friends and decided to try this. I am not saying we should never talk on the phone. :-) We just may be able to keep up more regularly this way. We are coming down in the middle of August, so we look forward to seeing you guys again.
Love ya,
Andrea
Post a Comment