Monday, December 04, 2006

Here Comes Winter!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

First of all I wonder who went traipsing across the street in the dark to get the Christmas lights photo - I hope you were wearing reflective clothing!!! Second of all, I must say your side of town got a rip off snow accumulation. We got at least 2 more inches than you!

Stephens said...

Well, na na na na boo boo! You are so funny!! Did you get more snow today? It snowed all day at our house. Kris shoveled around 4 PM, and tonight when I got home from rehearsal, it was all covered up again. By the way, the pictures were taken at dusk, around 5 PM, but they look like it was much later. I did stay on the curb of our outlawn rather than go across the street, so I stayed safe. Ha ha ;-) I appreciate your concern though.

The Barkers said...

Girls enjoy your snow now because it might be 70 degrees here on Christmas! I can't wait for you to get here. We are going to have soooo much fun! Jonas can't wait to be held all day long by his cousins! We love you!!
Aunt Sarah