We certainly were busy in the last month, but we have had a lot of fun. We took the girls to see A Year With Frog and Toad. This was Olivia's first theatre experience, and she did just great. It was in the little theatre, and I think that was perfect for the girls. They were both mesmerized by the costumes, music, etc. What a fun show! We had the Sunday School Christmas program a couple of weeks ago, so I have included pics of both of the girls in their groups. Kris was trying to video and get still shots as I was leading the music for the kids. That was a bit difficult. :-) Emma played her violin for an audience for the first time last week. She did so well. She has been taking violin lessons since the start of this school year. She and the other two beginners were featured together first. They played "Jingle Bells." Kris took the girls to another concert that I will be posting about seperately. Last week was Kris' school program, our church Christmas cantata, and my two concerts at the Midland Center for the Arts. Yes, we were crazy! Every night was either a rehearsal, performance, or something going on. I am very much enjoying catching up on things at home this week. It was crazy, but thank the Lord, everything went well and was lots of fun.


2 comments:
you know, there were 2 of us Muths there who would have been capable of holding a video camera...you can always ask for help next time you decide to have multiple cameras! :-)
Silly me! I will remember that for the future--thanks. :-)
Post a Comment