Well, I was saying not long ago that I needed to catch up with my blog because MAY was busy. I guess I did not anticipate how busy JUNE would be too. It was a good month, and lots of fun things were going on:
Kris performed his first wedding for some friends of ours. That was really special.
Kris and I celebrated 11 years of marriage on the 22nd!!! :-) He's just the best husband in the world. I am one lucky lady!
Emma was baptized! Kris had the opportunity to baptize her, and we just thank the Lord for that special event.
We had out-of-town company, the Browns, stay with us for a few days, and that was fun catching up with them. They will actually be moving here at the end of July--yea!
Our church had VBS, and the Lord gave me opportunities to teach and counsel children. I was able to lead 5 kids to Christ--praise the Lord! Another older girl had great questions about being saved still even if we sin. God gave us a great time of looking into His Word and assuring her that we can know once we're saved, we are always saved. We discussed living life in God's strength and grace every day.
I am sure there are other things that I am just not thinking of, but it was a busy month. July has started off great, and looks to be a bit more relaxing. We have company right now, but they aren't really here with us much. They are house-hunting all day, every day that they are visiting. The couple is the VanDenBergs. Jeff will be our band director/music teacher for some grades at Calvary next year. We are excited about that! He and his wife Holley are neat people. We look forward to meeting the rest of their family (3 kids) when they move here soon. We did get to go to the Bay City fireworks with them and a bunch of people from church last night. It was so awesome! The VanDenBergs got to meet a lot of people that they will see at our church when they come. Emma got to ride her first roller coaster last night at a fair that was down by the river where the fireworks were going to go off. I tell you, it was quite the initiation for riding roller coasters. She'll handle the ones at Michigan's Adventure well at the end of the month! :-)
Well, of course I still have so many pictures to post. Maybe I will get them all caught up some day. Here are ones from where I left off in May:


2 comments:
The fairy pictures are just the best! We can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!! We will be praying for you as you travel. I love you!
You will have to tell Jeff and Holly "hi" for us. We all lived in Colorado at the same time and now Jeff's sister Brenda and brother Rob live near us. It's such a small world!!! Hope you all had a nice 4th of July.
Post a Comment