Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Olivia's Birthday Party

Olivia had a great birthday party. We had it at a local park, and we thought it may get rained out. Just before people arrived, it was raining. We were glad to have a huge pavilion to ourselves. Thankfully, things cleared up, and it ended up being perfect. We invited several of the girls from Olivia's K-3 class at preschool as well as some kids from church. You expect to get maybe half of who you invite, right? Well, we had almost everyone respond saying that they would be there. Needless to say, she got a ton of new toys! I really do need to have a yard sale before the summer ends. I gave some of the more baby toys to Jonas when we went to SC recently. There is much more to go through though that the girls have outgrown. Anyway, these pics are about two months old, but I thought they would still be fun to post. :-)

No comments: