You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock. Isaiah 26:3-4
Monday, July 13, 2009
My Baby is Growing Up!
Last Thursday morning, I was the last one to wake up. My family all came into the bedroom and were being very sweet in waking me. I hadn't really opened my eyes much, but Kris knew I was coherent enough, and I heard him say, "OK, go ahead and show her." As I opened my eyes, I saw a shocking sight! Olivia's sweet face was right in mine, but she had a whole NEW look. I gasped, and everyone started laughing. I knew her front teeth were wiggly some, one more so than the other, but I thought it would still be a little while before one came out. Not so! Olivia had asked Kris to try to pull it a bit earlier that morning, but he couldn't get it. She went ahead and worked on it, and she pulled it out herself! I don't think I was ready for HER to change like this. It seems Emma just had all this happening, but I guess that was three years ago already. . .I'm cherishing the moments, 'cause they are flying by!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pretty girl!
Oh Liv, you're growing up so fast. You were brave to get it out by yourself.
Good Job!!
Post a Comment