Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

He is risen--He is risen indeed!!!

I pray you are having a blessed Easter, celebrating our risen Savior with family and friends. We have already had a good day today. This morning Kris and Olivia headed out to the Easter breakfast at church. Emma has been sick with something since Fri. She has been running a fever. :-( Thankfully though, I was able to set her up in Kris's office with a movie, and I sang in the cantata this morning. We had dinner with our dear friends, Michael, Jenny and Aaron Muth, as well as Jenny's parents, Cheryl and Dan Forbes. Emma sat away from any people not in our family. Cheryl is Emma's 2nd gr. teacher this year. They graciously had Easter dinner at the church so that we wouldn't be far from home and could get home to rest this afternoon. We are doing the cantata again this evening. Pray that Kris doesn't crash too hard after this busy day. ;-) We are thrilled to be able to present the Gospel in song today. There were professions of faith this morning, and we pray there will be more tonight.

Here are some pics from today. I will post more later.





No comments: