Well, you might want to have a few minutes to get through all of the pictures below. I told you that I was behind. :-) All the pictures are from our adventures to SC at the end of this last year through the beginning of this year. We left on Christmas Eve and drove through the night. We spent a couple of weeks down there and were able to see my family as well as Kris' brother Kurt and his family. It was so fun! On the way home, we stopped at my Uncle Mike's in Detroit, and we were able to visit with my Grandma, who was up from Florida. That was a special time.
Speaking of my Grandma, I am praying for her today as she is traveling to West Virginia to her brother's funeral. He had pancreatic cancer and did not get to live very long after being diagnosed. Thankfully she went to see him last month before he passed away.
Well, enjoy the pictures. Sorry if it was too many to sit through! Olivia and I had fun putting together the slide show. :-) Oh, and by the way, my mom took us to a tea room while we were there. The lady told the girls to pick out any of the hats hanging around the room. They also had jewelry they could put on. We adults just had to join the fun too!
No comments:
Post a Comment