Friday, August 04, 2006

Another New Baby

For those of you who don't know her, Jenny Muth is like a sister to me here in Midland. I could go on and on right now about how God has used her in my life. She and her husband Michael reached out to make us feel at home and welcome in Midland before we had ever even met face to face--neat stories I don't have space for. :-) They have servants' hearts like you wouldn't believe and, without question, have a deep love for God and desire to serve Him. Kris and I are so thankful for their friendship! I just wanted to celebrate the birth of her first baby here with this post. How exciting it has been to have Jonas, my own nephew born and see him last month (seeing him in a week too! :-) ) Now my "sister" here is celebrating her first baby, and I am privileged to celebrate with her as well.



No comments: