Thursday, August 24, 2006

Special Friends

Emma's best friend in SC is Suzanna. They are only 3 weeks apart in age, and did a lot together until we moved to MI. They still get so excited to see each other. Suzanna's mom saw our van at my parent's house and knew we had arrived, so they stopped in for a quick visit. I snapped this shot of the reunited friends.

One day Sarah and I took the kids to Suzanna's neighborhood pool. Olivia went in the big pool just a little bit. She had fun doing other things, as you can see in some of the other pics. Jonas just hung out in his car seat sleeping away.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma! That is such a nice picture of you and Suz! I hope we can go swimming again next time you come visit.
Love
Aunt Sarah

Jenny said...

Nice pictures of the girls! And nice car seat, Jonas!