I did nothing to enhance the photo, change the color, or anything. Isn't this amazing?!? We were just in awe the whole day as we drove and explored the national park. The beauty of God's creation all around us was breathtaking! We had such a wonderful time as a family, and Kris and I were excited to talk of God's power and majesty with our girls. For additional pictures of what we saw and experienced in the park, you can go to my facebook album by clicking here. Enjoy!
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock. Isaiah 26:3-4
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
The Beautiful End to 2008
We were able to go to Zion National Park in Utah on our way home from Colorado. We stayed in Springdale, UT. Our plan was to get there a lot earlier than we did, but travel across the Rocky Mtns. was VERY slow. It wasn't because of the weather--that was amazing and perfect for travel. We just were in major ski traffic from just north of Denver, all the way to Vail! It was Mon., and the last week of vacation for everyone. The mountains had gotten dumped on the week of Christmas, but the week after was a little warmer with clear, sunny skis. We saw tons of skiers! Anyway, it made us get to our hotel in UT at about 10:30 PM. I could tell by the last 30 mins. of our drive that we were probably in some beautiful area, based on the climbing and curving we were doing. We just couldn't SEE the beauty at the time. Well, here is the view we woke up to out our hotel room window the next morning:

I did nothing to enhance the photo, change the color, or anything. Isn't this amazing?!? We were just in awe the whole day as we drove and explored the national park. The beauty of God's creation all around us was breathtaking! We had such a wonderful time as a family, and Kris and I were excited to talk of God's power and majesty with our girls. For additional pictures of what we saw and experienced in the park, you can go to my facebook album by clicking here. Enjoy!
I did nothing to enhance the photo, change the color, or anything. Isn't this amazing?!? We were just in awe the whole day as we drove and explored the national park. The beauty of God's creation all around us was breathtaking! We had such a wonderful time as a family, and Kris and I were excited to talk of God's power and majesty with our girls. For additional pictures of what we saw and experienced in the park, you can go to my facebook album by clicking here. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Breath taking views! I'm glad you got to enjoy them as a family.
I went back and saw the girls by the carriage. How fun and exciting was that? God gave you special memories there. I love that Mission Inn.
Miss you!
Post a Comment