Thursday, January 29, 2009

Same Blog, Simplified :-)

Okay, so the "Happy New Year" blog background was just annoying me, so sorry if it's been annoying you. I really liked it at first. I LOVE red! I just made things look too busy. Well, I've calmed things down a bit, so I hope you like it. :-)

I hope you also like the pics of our wonderful, little dog, Bailey. The girls have just been thrilled to have her in our home (me too!). She was an unexpected Christmas blessing from my sister-in-law's neighbor. We were GIVEN Bailey while we were on Christmas vacation in CO! She is NOT some mutt either. She is a beautiful, miniature yorkshire terrier, who is in wonderful physical condition and has been fully trained. What a blessing! Her adjustment to being with us has gone so well. Traveling from CO to CA was no problem at all for her, and she has just adapted and fit right in with us. We're so thankful for her (and Daddy's saying "Yes"). :-)

1 comment:

The Barkers said...

Love the new look! I need to call you so you can help me with mine. Every time I try to change it something terrible goes wrong!